VisionVoice and all its associated companies are compliant with, and continually monitor and update processes and policies to ensure compliance with, the GDPR and Data Protection Legislation. As part of the various services and products we offer our customers, and this includes system maintenance, we may hold or have access to data that can identify individuals in order to be able to provide our customers with the services, products and support that is agreed through our contracts. In all instances, access to such data is controlled and limited to specific individuals..
Collection / Use of Information
This explains how we collect, use and protect your personal information. This policy may be updated from time to time.
VisionVoice may collect information from you when you:
- Apply for a User Log in and Password
- Log in with a User ID and Password
- Provide us with contact and other relevant information in the course of doing or contemplating business with us, including but not limited to engaging with our marketing material and/or campaigns.
VisionVoice uses this information to:
- Provide our services and products to you
- Invoice you for using our services and products
- Assist us in responding to any queries you may have about our services and products
- Understand how you use our site, services and products so that we can develop and improve them
VisionVoice will store any information for:
- as long as we are legally required to; or
- as long as we need it, if we are not legally required to keep it.
VisionVoice cannot accept responsibility in relation to information that has not been securely stored and transmitted to us.
Unless legally required to do so, or as part of the provision of a product or a service, we will only share your information with companies within the VisionVoice Group and the following:
- other companies involved in delivering the services and products to you;
- credit scoring agencies ( as part of an application to become a Reseller); or
- in the event of default, debt recovery specialists, including but not limited to lawyers and debt collection agencies.
VisionVoice has invested and deployed a wide variety of technology and security features to ensure the privacy of subscriber information on its network. In addition, VisionVoice has implemented strict operations guidelines to ensure subscriber privacy is safeguarded. VisionVoice will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. However, VisionVoice cannot guarantee in any way that information provided to VisionVoice by subscriber may not be illegally obtained from VisionVoice.
VisionVoice will not read, listen to or disclose to any third parties private e-mail, voice conversations, or other communications that are transmitted using VisionVoice services, except as required to ensure proper operation of services or as otherwise authorized by law.
VisionVoice may use subscriber identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activities that threaten the integrity of service, the network integrity, that otherwise violate VisionVoice’s Service Agreements or activities that are or may be illegal.
The subscriber is responsible for ensuring that the information on file with VisionVoice is current and accurate.
VisionVoice does not sell products or services for purchase or use by children. VisionVoice does not knowingly solicit or collect subscriber identifiable information from children or teenagers under the age of eighteen. In addition, VisionVoice will not knowingly link to any third party web site that solicits or collects subscriber identifiable information from minors. If you believe that a minor has disclosed personally identifiable information to VisionVoice.
VisionVoice Spam Policy
VisionVoice has zero tolerance for spam. Spam complaints will be dealt with seriously and can result in losing VisionVoice privileges.