Cloud PBX provides an enterprise-level experience for inbound routing and outbound calls. The service provider will host and perform all routing services in the data centre’s facilities as opposed to hosting them onsite, allowing them to function without maintenance. This means that a small business won’t need to purchase, install or maintain their own system.
When hosted phone systems first came into the market, they appealed to small businesses mainly for their cost saving benefits compared to on-premise phone systems. They have a lower upfront cost and are an operational as opposed to a capital expense to the business.
The technology has improved considerably since then, and now not only offers budgetary benefits and many other advantages but drives productivity and enhances communications in today’s competitive business environment.
As your business grows scale-up your phone system with ease.
5 reasons why a Cloud PBX system can increase productivity for a small business
- Improved business continuity and reliability: With an on-premise telephone system, your telephone service can go down during a disaster such as a fire, storm or power outage, impacting communications with vendors, partners, and customers and the bottom line. Using Cloud PBX means that the infrastructure is protected in a virtual private cloud environment enabling users to route or transfer calls to remote offices or cell phones easily.
- Empowered remote workers: As telecommuting increases many UK employees are now working remotely. For many companies, remote work is shifting from perk to business strategy in order to meet business goals. This ultimately helps organizations to reduce their operating costs, improve worker satisfaction, and expand into new markets. Moreover, by offering a remote work option it becomes an essential retention and hiring tool, especially for millennial employees. A hosted PBX for a small business allows remote workers the ability to set up offices easily and with immediate access to a phone system.
- Enhanced scalability and flexibility: With Cloud PBX, companies can instantly add as many extensions as they need to accommodate new business and employees’ locations. The same applies to features as well. During busy times, a small business will have the ability to add calling features that will maximize productivity and increase call-taking efficiency. Call groups, for example allow incoming calls to ring on any number of extensions and if necessary, provides the capability to deactivate extensions too. You only pay for the extensions you need and for as long as you need them, unlike legacy phone systems.
- Lowered overhead: Since the core phone system resides in the cloud and managed by professionals, small businesses won’t need to worry about having experts in-house to manage software updates or troubleshoot issues. It’s all done ‘behind the scenes’ ensuring that the system’s software is always up to date. In addition to this, Cloud phone systems along with their features can be managed and administered by anyone in your organization via an easy-to-use interface. This in turn allows your IT personnel to stay focused on more important duties.
- Increased mobility: Cloud PBX systems provide features that allow employees to log in from anywhere, giving revenue-producing and customer-facing employees greater control over their productivity. It’s also easy to integrate with other Cloud based solutions and applications including Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), that give mobile employees seamless access to CRM, ERP and collaboration tools, and all the features and functionality they need to work just as efficiently as if they were in the office.
Cloud based PBX is a solution that is both affordable and sophisticated. It presents many options for a small business providing a reliable and robust business phone system that is easy to deploy and manage. Requiring little maintenance, it allows people to work wherever and whenever they want, automatically providing updates to deliver the latest innovations in PBX features and functionality. With all these advantages, is it any surprise that Hosted PBX deployments grew 450 percent from 2010 to 2017?
Vision Voice can help your company with an award-winning cost-effective Cloud based phone system that delivers enterprise-class features to small businesses. Call us today for a free demo and we’ll show you how you can instantly access powerful features, redundancy and scalability.
Interested in a Cloud PBX Solution?
Enter your info above to have one of our business specialists contact you.
Wherever you are, your team will be able to access your phone system remotely.
Whatever the situation route your calls with control and high reliability.
Android, IOS, & computer applications mobility increased.
Reducing management and overhead costs generally associated with traditional PBX systems will be saved.