Cloud based PBX provides an enterprise-level experience for inbound routing and outbound calls. The service provider will host it in the data centre’s facilities as opposed to hosting it onsite, allowing it to function without maintenance. This means that small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) won’t need to purchase, install or maintain their own system.
When cloud hosted phone systems first came into the market, they appealed to SMBs mainly for their cost saving benefits compared to on-premise phone systems. Cloud hosted PBX has a lower upfront cost and is an operational as opposed to capital expense to the business.
The technology has improved considerably since then, and now not only offers budgetary benefits and many other advantages but drives productivity and enhances communications in today’s competitive business environment.
As your business grows scale-up your phone system with ease.
5 reasons why cloud PBX can increase productivity for a small business
- Improved reliability and business continuity: An on-premise telephone system, telephone service can go down during a disaster such as a fire, storm or power outage, impacting communications with vendors, partners, and customers and the bottom line. Using a cloud PBX means that the infrastructure is protected in a cloud hosted environment enabling users to route or transfer calls to remote offices or cell phones easily.
- Empowered remote workers: As telecommuting increases many UK employees are now working remotely. For many companies, remote work is moving from perk to business strategy in order to meet business goals. Ultimately helping organizations reduce their operating costs, expand into new markets, and improve worker satisfaction. Moreover, it offers a remote work option that is becoming an essential retention and hiring tool, nowadays. A cloud based PBX for small business allows remote workers the ability to set up offices easily and with immediate access to a phone system.
- Enhanced scalability and flexibility: Cloud PBX allows companies to accommodate new business locations and employees easily by adding as many extensions needed to facilitate this requirement. The same applies to features as well. During busy times, SMBs have the ability to add calling features that will maximize productivity and increase call-taking efficiency. For example, call groups allow incoming calls to ring on any number of extensions and if necessary, have the capability to deactivate extensions too. With a cloud PBX you only pay for the extensions you need and for as long as you need them, unlike legacy phone systems.
- Lowered overhead: Since the core phone system resides in the cloud and managed by professionals, SMBs won’t need to worry about having experts in-house to manage software updates or troubleshoot issues. It’s all done ‘behind the scenes’ ensuring that the system’s software is always up to date. In addition to this, a cloud PBX and its features can be managed and administered by anyone in your organization via an easy-to-use interface, allowing your IT personnel to stay focused on more important duties.
- Increased mobility: Cloud PBX provide’s features that allow employees to log in from anywhere, giving revenue-producing and customer-facing employees greater control over their productivity. It’s also easy to integrate with other cloud based solutions and applications including Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), that give mobile employees seamless access to CRM, ERP and collaboration tools, and all the features and functionality they need to work just as efficiently as if they were in the office.
Cloud PBX is a solution that is both affordable and sophisticated. It presents many options for a small business providing a reliable and robust business phone system that is easy to deploy and manage. Requiring little maintenance, it allows people to work wherever and whenever they want, automatically providing updates to deliver the latest innovations in PBX features and functionality. With all these advantages, is it any surprise that PBX deployments grew 450 percent from 2010 to 2017?
Vision Voice can help your company with an award-winning cost-effective cloud PBX that delivers enterprise-class features to SMBs. Call us today for a free demo and we’ll show you how you can instantly access powerful features, redundancy and scalability.
Interested in a Cloud PBX Solution?
Enter your info above to have one of our business specialists contact you.
Wherever you are, your team will be able to access your phone system remotely.
Whatever the situation route your calls with control and high reliability.
Android, IOS, & computer applications mobility increased.
Reducing management and overhead costs generally associated with traditional PBX systems will be saved.