The intent of Quality Speaks LLC dba VisionVoice (“VisionVoice”) Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is improving the use of the VisionVoice services by proactively preventing unacceptable use. All VisionVoice customers and customers of VisionVoice customers or any downstream customers including visitors of customers using VisionVoice services must comply with this AUP.
As a user of VisionVoice, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age (or have permission from a parent or guardian to use this service) and will abide by the policies of VisionVoice. VisionVoice may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violating any terms listed in this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your account without notice. VisionVoice reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. VIOLATIONS OF VISIONVOICE’S ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following are violations or VisionVoice’s AUP:
- Illegal Use: As a user of VisionVoice, you agree not to use the service in a manner that violates any local, state or federal law.
- Harm to Others: Using the services to harm others, including but not limited to minors.
- Threats & Harassment: You agree not to use the service for abusive, profane, libelous, slanderous, threatening or otherwise harassing calls.
- Fraudulent Activity: Using the service to make or participate in fraudulent activity including financial scams.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement: Using the service to transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other propriety rights of a third party.
- Collection of Personal Data: Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Reselling the Services: Reselling the Services without VisionVoice’s authorization.
3. ANSWER TO SEIZURE RATIO (ASR)
For each billing cycle, if a Subscriber’s outbound call attempts (including calls with a duration less than 6 seconds) exceed their completed calls by a factor of three (3) or more, VisionVoice reserves the right to charge an additional £.003 per call attempt for each call attempted, completed or not, during that billing period. This ratio is calculated at the end of each monthly billing cycle, based on the ASR over the entire billing period.
4. REVISIONS TO THIS AUP
VisionVoice reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the customer’s Master Service Agreement.