CounterPath Bria Stretto
CounterPath’s Bria Stretto client is a provisionable version of the standard Bria 4 client. The idea of Bria Stretto is that you can remotely configure all clients from a secure cloud managed system via the web without having to login to a customer’s computer and input the configuration there and then. Bria Stretto is a fully featured client with support for HD video, the G729 audio codec and Microsoft Outlook integration which is included in the price.
Featuring the same easy to use interface across all platforms, Bria Stretto is compatible with: Apple, Windows or Android. With a range of licences available, all you need to do is select the licence required and provide your end user customer with their login credentials. By combining video, presence and messaging, Bria softphones provide a true unified communications experience across both fixed and mobile networks.
We offer a range of licences to suit each end user’s individual requirements, available licences include:
Device licences can only be used on one specified device i.e. if a user purchases a desktop licence, this will allow access to Bria Stretto via a desktop device only.
CounterPath’s Bria Stretto licences can be purchased for individual devices or for users.
Bria for Desktop features
Available for Mac and Windows, Bria Stretto is a highly interoperable desktop softphone that enables voice and HD video calls over IP, as well as instant messaging and presence management.
- Multiple account integration including LDAP or active directory integration, Microsoft Outlook®, XMPP. VCap or WebDav servers
- Support for up to 2 SIP Accounts per client
- Intuitive contact-centric user interface provides more ways to make, receive and manage calls and IMs
- Make voice and video conference calls
- Company chat rooms – for online conferences and meetings
Bria for Mobile / Tablets features
There are applications available for a wide range of popular smartphones and tablets, including iOS and Android devices. Bria mobile clients are fully interoperable with licenses for desktop devices and contain many of the same features for voice and video calling, as well as messaging, presence and advanced audio codecs.
- Seamless integration with CounterPath’s desktop softphones
- One-touch access to dial pad, contacts, call history and more, based on the device’s native design
- Intuitive in-call management options such as add call, mute, hold and speakerphone
- Multiple call support with ability to split, merge and transfer calls
- Advanced security and encryption with TLS and SRTP
CounterPath Information Sheet
Bria Stretto Quick Start Guide
Bria Stretto – Windows User Guide
Bria Stretto – Mac User Guide
Bria Stretto Softphone App – Windows Desktop
Bria Stretto Softphone App – Mac Desktop
Bria Stretto Softphone App – Windows Desktop – Add-In for Outlook (Windows Only)